Posted on: 18 January 2022
Inchcape Barbados is seeking to recruit a Parts Picker.
The successful candidate will be the principal point of contact between the company and its after-sales parts customers. The primary objectives of this role includes providing exceptional customer experience by offering a friendly, efficient and knowledgeable service while assisting our customers to ensure that they get the correct parts the first time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Picks parts from parts bins and delivers to Parts Sales Representatives
- Assists with maintaining a supply of fast moving items on the nearby parts shelves
- Assists with unpacking of parts containers
- Mark and label containers or products
- Examine and inspect containers, materials and products in order to ensure that packaging specifications are met
- Delivers gas to all new vehicles and other vehicles as required
- Assists Warehouse team as required
Qualifications & Experience Required
- At least five (5) CXC level passes including Mathematics and English at grade 2 or higher
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of spare parts
- Professional personal appearance
- Fork lift license
- High level of enthusiasm, professionalism and ethical standards
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and passion for your work are essential
The successful candidate must be a team player and energetic. Must have a positive attitude and methodical work ethic.
Candidates should forward a current curriculum vitaé no later than 25th January, 2022 to:
Warrens, St. Michael
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged